| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn in August is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn:
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) W
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) W
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WSW
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SSW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 236 kms (146.6 miles) S
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) S
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) NNE
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) E
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) ESE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) SSE